The Aging Intervention Foundation has two components:
– develop new therapies to control and reverse the causes of aging, as well as treat and prevent the diseases of aging.
– education to help you live longer, stay younger and feel great until new medical technologies to further extend your lifespan and quality of life are developed.
Here’s a brief summary of some things you can do now:
1. Precision, scientifically designed nutrition — Â As a result of new research, this section is under revision.
2. High-Performance Exercise — Â Start off slow and begin by stretching, and do not become injured. Exercise at least 20 to 30 min. each day. Â Do it first thing in the morning. Work out with weights on 3 of the 7 days each week, using proper form, single sets of three different exercises for any muscle group, and bringing down the heart rate between sets. Â Aerobic exercise should be for 20 minutes, with your heart rate depending upon whether your goal is aerobic fitness or weight loss.
3. It doesnâ€™t matter if you have a healthy 120 year-old body if you donâ€™t know your own name or where you are. Â This system is designed to keep your brain and mind healthy, as well as your body, so . . .
Cut the Stress — Pay attention and recognize when you are stressed, remember how destructive it is, then do something about it. Â Utilize meditation, deep relaxation, hypnosis or prayer. Â Decide whether a high-powered lifestyle is worth the damage your incurring. Â Just take a day off.
4. Meditation — Twenty minutes a day.
5. Get Happy — Decide to be happy, and do what you need to do to become happy.
6. Sleep well
7. Breathe properly
8. Consider the value of spiritual and religious concerns
9. Water — Drink about Â½ to 1 gallon of water each day.
10. Use appropriate amounts of well-designed nutritional and perhaps hormonal supplements. Â — Hormones, prescription medications, herbs and the like should only be taken under the guidance of a physician who was highly experienced in these forms of supplementation.
11. Reduce Risks
12. Practice good dental care
13. Other ideas not covered above — Stay out of the sun, don’t smoke, have some great sex, and so on.
14. Learn and do good in the world — make the world far better off than if you were not here.
IT’S WORTH IT! Â YOU’LLÂ LIVE LONGER,Â STAY YOUNGER, FEEL GREAT!!
Just put these things into action for 6 weeks and you will be off the road to bad health, illness and unhappiness. You will experience a reduction in the pain, suffering, disease and tribulations that can come with poor health and aging.
The gold medal you will get will be much more than a noticeable difference — you will redesign yourself with new energy, vitality, performance and happiness. Â Your perception of the world, and the impact you can make on it, will never be the same. Â Once you experience the benefits of this system, you will never give them up. Â Youthful, joyous living for years, decades, maybe even centuries.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure…than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”
— Â Theodore Roosevelt
And how about using some of you’re extra years, decades, or even centuries to make the world a better place?
These are excerpts from my e-book “Live Long, Stay Young, Feel GREAT!”. Â You can get a complete copy by sending me an email at:
JAdams -atsign- AgingInterventionFoundation.org